- Review chapter 5 and definition of nursing presented. Determine which one you think fits most closely with you understanding of nursing and explain your choice.
- review chapter 9. Which pholosophy, conceptual framework, or theory appeals to you most and why?
- What are five phases of the nursing process? List each one and the steps entailed in those steps.
- Refer to the Nighhtingale Pledge on page 63 in your book. We know this pledge is a historical document, and ethical statement, and a reflection of societal norms. What value does this document have for todays.
- Florence Nightingale is often credited with being the first nurse researcher. What were her contributions to the science of nursing?
1.Respond to the following questions regarding the development of a personal nursing philosophy
2.You must answer each question with at least 3-5 sentences that represent your thoughts